Front Range Inpatient Psychiatry
Director of Adult Psychiatry | $325,000+ Earning Potential
Upon reviewing your information, I wanted to reach out and introduce you to an exciting opportunity to join the premier provider for Behavioral Health in the Rocky Mountain region. This unique opportunity will allow you to join a comprehensive team of providers and specialists to deliver exceptional medical care and treatment to those suffering from various psychiatric disorders.....
Behavioral Health on Another Level
- Joint Commission Accredited hospital for Behavioral Health
- Brand new, state of the art, 92-bed facility
- 100% Inpatient Adult Psychiatry
- Leadership or Medical Director experience is preferred
- Directorship salary and incentive plan create compensation potential of $325,000+
- Relocation offered with sign-on bonus
- Health insurance and Malpractice insurance
- Work with a team that is compassionate and responsive to the needs of their patients
5,280 Feet Above Sea Level & Framed by the Rocky Mountains -
Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins: where 300 days of sunshine, a thriving cultural scene, diverse neighborhoods, and natural beauty combine for the world’s most spectacular playground!
- #1 Best Places to Live 2016 — U.S. News & World Report
- America’s Fastest-Growing Cities 2016 — Forbes
- #1 Best Places for Business and Careers 2015 — Forbes
- 3rd most-educated workforce in the country
- One of the nation’s strongest metropolitan economies
- The University of Colorado-Boulder, the University of Denver, and the Colorado School of Mines are ranked among the nation’s top 100 colleges — U.S. News & World Report
Colorado is calling........
Colorado is calling......What are you waiting for?