Mid-week HUES News
Cleanliness of Classrooms
- Speak with the custodian that is responsible for your classroom. Explain what your need is.
- If you feel as if your issue has not been addressed after speaking with the custodian, email Jason (email@example.com) and copy me and your grade level AP with the issue and when you spoke with the custodian. We will follow up with Jason to resolve the issue.
Due to the lack of surveys that were returned, we are sending surveys out again to gauge what needs to be improved. Please fill them out completely and return them to the main office to Debbie. If we do not get surveys back, it is difficult to address any issues that may be present.
PTO Book Fair and Drama Club Performances
Due to the Drama Club performances on 4/1 and 4/2, we're asking that only 6th grade teachers sign up during periods 1-3 on 4/1 and 5th grade teachers sign up for periods 1-3 during 4/2. We want to avoid students coming in and out of the cafeteria disrupting the performance.
Drama Club Schedule
- 5th grade- 4/1 (8:10am-10:00am)
- 6th grade- 4/2 (8:10am-10:00am)
Assignment Change Request Form
PARCC - your feedback wanted:
Once you are done administering the PARCC Assessment to your students, you are invited to complete a survey. The information is in your Test Administrator Manual, page 26. Basically, got to https://www.humrro.org/PARCC/TestAdminCBT. You are invited to do this after the PBA portion and again after the EOY.
Tips to save you time for your meeting:
- Begin now. May will be here before you know it. We have a deadline date that we have to have annuals completed by so we would like to be as efficient as possible and want to respect your time also.
- Only upload materials that will substantiate an area that you have concern about. If you are satisfied with your rating in a category, no need to upload anything. If you are satisfied with your ratings in all of your evaluations throughout the year, you don't have to upload anything.
- The materials that are submitted will be reviewed and a final rating will be determined by the administrator completing the evaluation prior to the meeting. If you have a question as to why an area was rated what it was we will discuss it during our meeting.
- We will also complete your PDP rating for the year. Please continue to collect data/evidence to support the attainment of your PDP goal and bring it to the meeting.
- Lastly, we will also discuss your SGO during our meeting. Please bring your final data to the meeting so that a final score for your SGO can be calculated.
As we get closer to May, we will go over what is needed again and discuss further at our next faculty meeting.