For Youths, By Youths
Our Special Day is Coming Soon
Dunkers, this is free! However, come early, as we'll be only reviewing 50-75 amazing dunkers. If you wish to watch and spectate the amazing dunks, it is only $7.00.
Bring your friends, family and relatives.
Let the Dunking Begin!
Monday, July 1st 2013 at 12pm
123 Orange Street, Toronto, ON
Youths who will be dunking, the cost is free. However, there are only 50-75 spots available.
Friends, Family, and other Spectators, cost is $7.00 per ticket.
COST: $7.00 / EACH
We have chose Sick Kids Foundation because this contest is for youths, by youths, and we believe each and every person can dunk. They have to believe, have determination, hope, strength and most important for all, the will to succeed.
Their mission is to inspire communities to invest in health and improve the lives of children and their families in Canada and around the world.
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Introduction. Meet the Creator and the NBA Player: Blake Griffin.
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Dunking Contest Begins! Prepare your best Dunk, to be judged by Mr. Gill and Mr. Griffin.
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Results, Prizes and Celebration
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Discussion with Blake Griffin and the Creator. Learn to Dunk like a Professional!
- 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Ending Ceremony.