~ Victor R.
- 4TH Emperor of Rome
- Emperor from 41 A.D. to 54 A.D.
- A scholar and thinker
- Last descendant from Augustus since Caligula had most killed
- He was the first Emperor to do anything 'good' such as Augustus
2. Strengthen the state, Rome
He extended the enfranchisement and state offices to provincial Romans which was a MAJOR improvement because now it wasn't just Romans that served in the offices but rather a diversity causing a change of view in disputes and decisions.
3. Tried to implement forgotten history & language
He tried to bring back the history of the Republic of Rome and some history of that of Carthage with a few others because he thought that the history was valuable and shouldn't be forgotten and he was the last person to know how to read Etruscan.