PARAGON MLS TRAINING by Sandicor
24 Hours Before Paragon Goes Live!
PARAGON TRAINING by Sandicor
You are cordially invited to join us for a free MLS training on the new Multiple Listing Service, which goes live on April 8, 2014—Paragon MLS!
Your friends at Broadpoint Properties have arranged for this exclusive training available to real estate professionals throughout San Diego County. Our professional trainer will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running on the Paragon MLS on day 1.
PARAGON TRAINING by Sandicor - 24 Hours Before Paragon Goes "Live"!
Monday, April 7th, 1-4pm
220 W 2nd Ave
Some of the Benefits of the Paragon MLS
- Mobile friendly, no special browser settings.
- Works on desktops (PC and Macs), iPads, Droids, Notebooks, Tablets and smart phones.
- Can have multiple searches open at the same time.
- Wizards for easy setup of Personal Preferences, Client Connect and CMA.
- Embedded video snippets throughout for help and quick access learning guides.
- Automatically saves the last 5 searches.
- Upload multiple photos at one time, click, drag and arrange them to enhance your listing. In addition you can load property photos to a partial listing prior to activation.
- Easy access to Training Quick Start Guides and videos from the Paragon Home Page.
- Ability to create beautiful property slide shows for offline use – great for open houses and CMA presentations.
- Easy to use… you’re going to like it!
If you’re like most agents, you’ll want an introduction to our most effective and necessary tool, before it goes live.
Reserve Your Spot Today, as Space Is Limited.
Lunch Is Included for All Attendees!
so that we are sure to save you a seat.
Short Sale Expeditor®
Our Short Sale Expeditor™ program helps homeowners, Realtors®, brokers and investors in the negotiation process of a short sale. We create a positive solution to a negative situation for all parties involved.
Our Mission is to complete successful short sales for homeowners, Realtors®, brokers, and investors. We handle each case specifically based on the client’s individual needs and requirements—always using care and a personal touch. We want our clients to feel that we are doing everything possible to complete the process with minimal complications while maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and honesty. It is our goal to provide a successful close to all of our transactions.