Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom
Libertarians combine fiscally conservative ideals and socially liberal ideals to create an ideal government that lets you live how you want to as a person with very little government intervention. We believe our country should be run on what the Founding Fathers wrote in our nation's Constitution- a person may be able to pursue their goals without being held back by the government in any way.
Remember- a vote for the Libertarian party is a vote for your absolute freedom!
- Federal Deficit: Restrict spending and remove programs that are not necessary for our nation to thrive in order to reverse the federal deficit.
- Drug Prohibition: Remove criminal charges for owning and using drugs since it doesn't harm anyone but the user. This will free up prison space and reduce crime rates such as murder, theft, etc. because people won't have to kill or steal to obtain drugs because they'll be legal and easy to get.
- Civil Rights: Everyone deserves equal rights and no restrictions, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, etc. Government should not be allowed to interfere in people's personal lives.
- Trade: Trade around the world should be unrestricted to keep economies flowing, improve relationships with other countries, and decrease warfare because countries won't have to fight for resources.
- Foreign Relationships: America should remain neutral when it comes to warfare and not get involved in other countries' business in order to keep all of our resources at home and not in other countries.
- Terrorism: Contrary to what most people may think, it is actually American interference in foreign affairs that creates terrorists. In order to quell terrorism, we need to stop putting troops in foreign countries, interfering with foreign governments, etc. so that we don't stir up any hatred.