Newton's Three Laws of Motion
- An object at rest tends to say at rest unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. An object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.
- Acceleration is produced when force acts on a mass. The greater the mass the more force is required.
- For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Real life examples of Newton's laws
- Law one if a car runs into a wall the car stops but the driver keeps going forward.
- You push a heavier object with more force than a lighter one
- Rocket pushing off of ground.