ISP News & Notes
The Study Break Edition - December 11, 2015
Jennifer Knupp & Christine Richardson
Your ISP Office
Will you be traveling Outside the U.S.?
- Your I-20 travel signature will be valid on the day you reenter the U.S.
- Your passport will be valid at least 6 months past the date you will reenter the U.S.
- Your F1 visa is valid.
Recommended but not required to also travel with:
- A copy of your SEVIS I-901 fee payment receipt
- A print-out of your unofficial transcript (You can do this through OPUS.)
- Financial documentation (bank statements, etc)
When you return, upload any new immigration document to ISSS Link and make sure the end date on your new I-94 is correct. It should be D/S.
Sophomores, let's talk.
Learn more about Commencement, Baccalaureate, and the Sophomore Banquet here.
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 - Sophomore Banquet
- Friday, May 6, 2016 - Baccalaureate and Dean's Dinner
- Saturday, May 7, 2016 - Commencement