Starry Staff - Weekly Newsletter
Tweets to Share
3 Ways to Minimize Stress and Stay Healthy this School Year
- Tweet via @gcouros, 9/19/15, 6:40am
- Tweet via @pernilleripp, 9/22/15, 5:24am
Monday, September 28th -
- Welcome back, Rachel Jarr!
- Homecoming theme - team spirit day
- Technology PD, art room (Google w/ Jason Marshall) OR Sarah Crist's classroom (Social Media w/ Mindy Cairney), 8-8:30am
- Mindy Cairney (GWAEA tech consultant) hosting office hours in Eric's office, all-day
- Building Leadership Team, art room, after-school
Tuesday, September 29th -
- Homecoming theme - Starry spirit day
- PBIS assembly, 2:50pm
- Families And Schools Together, 5:30-8pm
Wednesday, September 30th -
- Homecoming theme - mismatch day
- Virtual, grade-level, tier one PLC meetings, before-school
- E. Ewald out-of-the-building, Principal as (Literacy K-3) Instructional Leader, GWAEA, AM
Thursday, October 1st -
- Happy Birthday, Kristina Bentrim!
- Homecoming theme - pajama day
Friday, October 2nd -
- Homecoming theme - Marion spirit day
If you are on Twitter, if you are interested, we (Starry Elementary School) have a hashtag!
More information to come on Monday morning during Mindy's mini-PD!