For this one, I cut out a flower from a previous picture, and added it to this one.
I cut the flag out and added it to the same background, but black and white
For this, I strengthened the purple in the photo, and darkened it in some places.
Six Best Photos:
5 Frame Photo Story
Student Peggy AppleBottom passes out at her school's basketball tournament, and her teacher, coach Spotte runs to the rescue.
Friends sit on a rooftop, happily chatting amongst each other, ready to watch some fourth of July fireworks
Student Pinke Pigstrom Conducts a social experiment outside her school friday morning, seeing who stops and tries helping.
Four students take a trip with their astronomy teacher to watch the FRHS spaceship take off
Four students work together to rid their school of trash, after they get in trouble for talking in class.
Q- "Advice for underclassmen?"
A- "Don't procrastinate, and do everything you can within your limits. Know your limits."
History Of Photoshop
2) The combination of photography and journalism, or photojournalism really became familiar after World War II
3) the golden age of photojournalism ranged from about 1935 to 1975.
- Be accurate and comprehensive in the representation of subjects. Don't make something up for reads.
- Resist being manipulated by staged photo opportunities. Don't stage a photo.
- Be complete and provide context when photographing or recording subjects. Avoid stereotyping individuals and groups. Recognize and work to avoid presenting one's own biases in the work. Don't look at rough looking individuals and assume how they act by stereotyping, because you could give them a bad image.