Agent Training Review
Friday, September 25
Please review it to be ready for the webinars.
- Immediate Action: CMS training for all licensed agents must be completed ASAP! Please refer to the google site for information on how to register & complete CMS training
- All current agents are required to be licensed and contracted by OCTOBER!
Your username is your firstinitial, lastname. (i.e. John Smith would be jsmith)
Your temporary password is MAFG2015.
**Change your password after your first log in**
Update your profile information to include your Google Voice number and your National Producer Number (NPN).
STEPS TO LICENSING & CONTRACTING
2. *Pass state license exam with a 70% or greater accuracy. This test is pass/fail
3. Get fingerprinted to apply for state license.
4. Have Citizen Affadavit Form notarized by public notary and sent in to Office of
Insurance Commissioner. For Georgia, click here.
5. Apply for State License (Through Miles Financial Group)
6. Carrier contracting. More information to be disseminated soon
*After you have passed the state license exam, you must remember to NOTIFY MAFG!
Contact Dontá Carter (404-277-2558) or Michael Miles (404-368-9323)
---> NEXT TRAINING SESSION <---
Monday, Sep. 28th, 8:30pm
This is an online event.
Link to join the meeting: http://mafg.enterthemeeting.com/m/8WDRKUW7/MVFXGTUVL
Dial-in Information: (949) 229-4400, PIN: 8354557
Having trouble dialing in? You can connect to the same conference room using: (513) 386-0800
8:20 PM EST – Open webinar & conference bridge
8:30 – 9:00 PM EST – Agent Training
9:00 – 9:10 PM – Welcome guests to the call
9:10 – 9:35 PM – Business Opportunity Overview
9:35 – 9:45 PM – Closing remarks