Farmington View Weekly Focus
7:50-8:20 Attendance Team (Lisa & Roger)
12:45-1:00 STEM Meeting (Janet & Roger)
1:00-2:30 Roger @ AC for Accreditation Review
Tuesday, February 9
2:15-2:45 Goal Review Meeting (Christy & Roger)
2:45-3:15 Goal Review Meeting (Danielle & Roger)
2:05-4:00 Academic Club (Sara & Danielle)
2:15-3:15 Action Team
Wednesday, February 10
Great Attitude Awards
9:25-9:55 Goal Review Meeting (Jill & Roger)
2:00-3:15 Teacher Directed Academic Seminar (collaboration)
Thursday, February 11
Great Attitude Awards
7:30-3:30 Elementary Leadership at NWRESD (Kim, Danielle & Roger)
Friday, February 12
12:30-2:00 Boat Building (5th Grade)
Nuts and Bolts
- Boat Building: Boat building begins this Friday for our 5th graders. This means we'll need to move two of our PBIS assemblies from Friday to Thursday in both March & April. Susan will make the changes on our calendar.
- Secretary Position: We interviewed three candidates for our office secretary position last Friday. Hopefully, we will be able to make a job announcement on Wednesday.
- Interim Assessment: Please remember that the interim assessment window closes on 2/12. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Hallway: After the band/music concert on Friday, I took an extra long and slow walk down our hallway, marveling at all of the messages we send each day. As I walked down the hall, I was thinking, what did our parents think when they looked at our walls tonight? Upon reflection, I believe that the message being sent is one of kindness, inclusiveness, great attitude, growth mindset and a lot of authentic student work. I really appreciate the time you take to send this message!
- We had a great turnout for the music/band concert on Friday. Geoff and Teresia had their students prepared and the performance was amazing. The parents and students had a great time.
- Last Thursday, Shelly went home ill and we didn't have a sub until 11:30. Both Lisa and TimiSue jumped to teach her class until the sub arrived. Thank you for being team players!
- On that same day, we also had an open IA position. We had Dawn cover in SPED while Susan covered the office by herself. Thank you Susan for taking on additional work so our students could be supported in the classroom.