Cheese Lesson Outline
Each yellow icon you click on will take you to a website that will help you complete your notes page.
Be sure to go in order of your notes page!
Click "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner. You will need a valid email address for this part.
When creating your username, use your first initial then your last name. For example: LBrentlinger
Scroll down to and click on "Continue to Free Quizlet"
On the left hand side, click "Add a Class"
Type in: Intermediate Foods
Join Raytown High School's class, Ms. B will approve you.
Click: Study- Test
Begin your quiz! Good luck! :)
Alfredo Sauce Demo
Alfredo Sauce with pasta
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
4 oz. Parmesan cheese (grated makes about 1 cup)
¼-½ t. garlic powder (or fresh)
8 oz. Pasta
1. Begin by boiling 2 quarts of water for pasta. Add pasta to the
boiling water and cook al dente for about 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain and keep warm.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat.
4. Add whipping cream and simmer for 5 min., stirring constantly.
5. Add grated cheese and whisk with wire whisk quickly, heating through.
6. Simmer over low heat until thickened. Add seasoning if desired. May
add 1 c of cooked chicken.
7. Remove from heat and add warm noodles.
*Cook chicken (cubed before or after cooking) in 2 T olive oil using a skillet.
Statement & Question- Exit Ticket
Hand yours to Ms. B as you walk you the door. HAVE A GREAT DAY!