Mrs. Leinart's 7th Grade Math- April 22, 2015
Currently Studying in Math
- Where are the Monkeys Mini-Project- applies algebraic reasoning, geometry, and scale
- Combining Like Terms
- Applying Math Properties (Distributive, Associative, Commutative, etc)
- Multi-Step Equations
- April 23 - Optional STAAR Review Extra Credit due (worth up to 30 pts)
- April 24 - Extra Credit #2 due (all corrected daily work since April 2nd)
- April 30 - Where are the Monkeys Mini-Project due (TEST GRADE!)
7:40-8:05 Tuesdays & Thursdays
3:30-4:00 Tuesdays & Thursdays
**Homework lab is open daily AM & PM
- A "1" or an "M" in the grade book means the assignment is not complete. It will become a zero if not complete within the week.
- Extra Credit is available on all daily work below an 80.
- All tests can be corrected for 1/2 points back for extra credit. (These are due 5 days after they are returned to students
- Homework will only be given for work not completed in class or for projects as needed.
Applying for 8th Grade Algebra?
- There will be a "Getting Ready for Algebra" rotation during advisory for those who plan to try to take Algebra as an 8th grader.
- Students who are NOT currently in Honors Math should talk to Mrs. Leinart if they are interested in applying for Algebra next year.
- An algebra readiness test will be given to all students who are interested in applying for Algebra.
- Criteria and applications for Algebra enrollment will come home in mid-May.
Where are the Monkey's Directions
Where are the Monkey's table
Where are the Monkey's Grid