January 25, 2019
iRun4Life, Inc. is a nonprofit organization established in 2008 with a mission to help combat childhood obesity by establishing fun, noncompetitive after-school elementary school running programs for boys and girls. The focus is to teach children about exercise, healthy nutrition and giving back to the community. We believe that if children learn to love exercise at an early age and realize how fun it is to feel healthy and strong, then they will maintain an active and healthy lifestyle throughout their lives. Running activities will also give them confidence and positive self-esteem which will carry over into their school work and daily lives. Not only will the children be healthier and stronger each week of training, but they will learn about endurance and resilience. They will learn that being the fastest and winning is secondary to learning patience and building character by supporting their fellow runners.
- Grades 3-6: English/Language Arts PSSAs will be on April 15-17
- Grades 3-6: Math PSSAs will be on April 29-30
- Grade 5: Science PSSAs will be on May 1-2
Please avoid scheduled absences on the assessment dates. For more information and frequently asked questions about state assessments, click here.
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
Kindergarten Registration 2019-2020
Central Bucks School District is pleased to announce ONLINE REGISTRATION for new students. Parents and guardians will have access to a secure, convenient and user-friendly system to register a new student. Please use the link below to register.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER YOUR KINDERGARTENER FOR NEXT YEAR!
Note: Once your registration has been approved, you will receive an email notification with a link to schedule an appointment to finalize your registration.
From the Nurse
Cold and Flu Season
Help kids stay healthy with these simple tips:
- WASH, WASH, WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink lots of fluids and eat a balanced diet - especially breakfast!
- Dress appropriately for cold weather.
Any child with the following symptoms should stay home:
- Fever 100.4 degrees or higher. A child should not come back to school until the temperature is normal for 24 hours without medication.
- Vomiting or diarrhea-cannot return until 24 hours after last vomit/diarrhea and are able to keep food down
- Frequent cough
- Any rash accompanied by a fever
- Ear pain and/or eye drainage
- Sore throat with a fever and/or rash
Please call our certified school nurse, Mrs. Shawn Pecoraio, RN, BSN, CSN, if you have any questions or would like to discuss your child's illness. Have a safe and healthy winter!
As per CBSB Policy 204, students with more than 10 excused absences cumulative throughout the school year must have a doctor's note. Please contact Mrs. Pecoraio if you have questions or concerns about your student's health-related absences.
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.