Google Classroom (Basics)
What is Google Classroom?
You must sign into your Google account before it takes you to the website. If you have multiple accounts, remember to choose the fcschools.net account.
Google Classroom Challenge # 1
Directions:1. Go to http://classroom.google.com
2. Sign into your Google account (fcschools.net)
3. Click on the '+' button
4. Choose 'Create Class'
5. Create a 'Class Name' & 'Section' ; Select 'Create'
6. Click 'Select Theme' or 'Upload Picture' to change the background
7. Click 'Start Tour' ; This will walk you through all of the features of Google Classroom
9. For this assginment you MUST include at least:
- 3 Announcement
- 1 Assignment
- 5 Questions
10. For example, if you choose 'announcement', you will write your announcement information then click the blue 'POST' button
Suggestion! With Google Classroom you have to think from the END in mind. You are not able to move the announcements or assignments at this time. Plan your entire course and then work backwards. The first post that you have will be located at the bottom, not the top
11. Click on the '+' button until you have added all of the announcements, assignments and questions for your course
12. Once you have completed all of the items, notice the 'class code'. This is what you will give your students in order for them to access your course
Google Classroom Challenge # 2
2. Click HERE to complete the Google Classroom Reflection