Does my child need an IEP? 504?

EIP? SST? What do they all mean??

Understanding Special Education Services in the School System

Would your child benefit more from an IEP or a 504 plan? What is the difference between an EIP and SST?

Paul West, assistant director of special education in Forsyth County Schools, will answer these questions among many others regarding services that the special education department offers to eligible students. This event is free and open to the public.

No registration is necessary.

Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 7pm

1120 Dahlonega Hwy

Cumming, GA

Forsyth County Schools Board of Education Bldg - Room 380