20 Years Leading the PACK
THE ENERGY BUS FOR KIDS BY JON GORDON
DON'T LET COVID-19 HIJACK YOUR DAY!
A Note from Mr. Shaffer
I hope this message finds you safe and in good health!
I am collaborating with the other elementary principals and with our Worcester Team to explore ideas on how we can stay better connected through pictures and short videos. We hope to establish a theme each week and invite all members of our learning community (teachers, staff, students, and families) to capture the theme with a picture or short video message. Stat tuned . . . more information will be shared next week!
I met with our teachers and staff virtually throughout the day yesterday. They miss our students and families greatly! They are also looking forward to launching virtual learning via Google Classroom on Tuesday, March 31st. Please see the codes below to access our Special Area Google Classrooms.
- 4th grade: ccac4jb
- 3rd grade: o44fy6d
- 2nd grade: glpyqm4
- 1st grade: ut57pc5
- Kindergarten: jumqw2r
Thank you for your support, patience, and kindness! Together, we will overcome the challenges of today and create a brighter tomorrow.
With Sincere Thoughts,
Principal Shaffer (and the Worcester Team)
HOW TO ACCESS GOOGLE CLASSROOM
A MESSAGE FROM OUR SCHOOL COUNSELORS
MARCH 12TH - APRIL 2ND
- March 12th: Hunter (Kindergarten) and Samantha (4th)
- March 13th: Jacob (4th), Adam (2nd), Thomas (2nd), and Keaton (2nd)
- March 14th: Claire (2nd)
- March 15th: Vincent (1st), Kael (4th), and Emma (3rd)
- March 17th: Kauralyn (Kindergarten)
- March 19th: Amelia (Kindergarten), Diya (4th), Rohan (4th), and Shirya (4th)
- March 24th: Gwendolyn (Kindergarten), and Jackson (1st)
- March 25th: Saloni (4th) and Damian (1st)
- March 27th: Jonathan (Kindergarten)
- March 28th: Reyansh (1st)
- March 29th: Thomas (4th) and Bennie (4th)
- March 30th: Benaiah (1st) and Nicohlas (3rd)
- March 31st: Reagan (3rd) and Miranda (1st)
- April 2nd: Emma (4th)
Let's Remember to be the "I" in KIND
QUESTIONS? EMAIL . . . firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming Soon: Standards Based Grading & Reporting
Worcester School Pledge
Today, I promise to do my best.
I will make safe, respectful, and responsible choices.
I will have a positive attitude, include others, and be a kind friend.
I will be a good role model.
Today, I promise to make our school a better place.
BEE the One to . . .
Encourage, Empower, and Inspire
There any many lessons that can be learned from the honeybee. For me, the importance of community and working together for the greater good is the lesson that resonates most!