Tech Tips BONUS
Week of April 6, 2015
GCCISD Educational Technology department offers a number of resources for the 1:1 iPad classroom.
Step 1. Download iTunes U app.
- Click here to open the iTunes U app in App Store on your iPad.
- In the App Store, click the FREE button.
- In the App Store, click the INSTALL button.
Step 2. Subscribe & explore GCCISD Ed Tech eCourses.
- Click on the links below to open a GCCISD Ed Tech eCourses in iTunes U.
- In iTunes U, click the SUBSCRIBE button.
- In iTunes U, click the GET COURSE button.
- Open the course, click Posts at the bottom of the screen.
- Start with the first section and work your way through the course.
NOTE: Some courses (like Teacher Resources 1:1 HS iPad) are updated throughout the year, so check back often.
The following Tech Tips are those that relate directly to iPad integration and/or use.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist