Meal Planning 101
Your 4 Week Course to Meal Planning Made Easy
Do You Struggle to Find Time and Energy When It Comes To Making Meals?
During this course you will:
- learn the critical parts of meal planning and how to execute them effectively
- discuss various lifestyles (vegan, vegetarian, paleo) for particular health conditions
- learn 3 ways to meal plan based on family size and lifestyle
- learn meal prep and shopping strategies to save time and money
- create your own meal planning binder with tips, handouts, recipes, grocery lists, and more
- walk away feeling confident and clear on how to implement the right meal plan for you!
Four Wednesday's beginning June 3rd at 6:30pm at The Grocery in Ohio City
Only $50. That's just $12.50/week! Space is limited! RSVP by Friday May 29th by clicking the Sign Me Up button below.
Once you register you will receive an email confirmation. Save this and bring it with you (via mobile or printed) as it will be your ticket in the door! We will send you a reminder email the week before with a link to direct you to the store. The dates for the course are June 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th. Make-up sessions are available.
Peace& Health Be With You
- Amanda & Rachel -
Your Meal Planning Mentor:
Amanda Roberts is a Cleveland, Ohio based holistic Health Coach with a passion to encourage and empower women to feel confident in their bodies, their kitchens, and their careers. With a targeted focus on food and nutrition, Amanda enjoys helping others discover foods and activities that heal and energize to create a balanced, happy life.
After 6 years of education and research, Amanda opened her own health coaching practice, AERO Wellness to further educate others through free workshops and individual or group counseling. Amanda is also a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and often incorporates these essential oils into her practice when applicable. She enjoys running, biking, hiking, yoga, cooking, meditation, prayer and taking her cat William on walks! She is also a blessed wife of 7 years. For more information or to schedule a free health consultation go to amandaeroberts.com