GCCISD High School Teachers,
IMPORTANT! AirWatch App
The AirWatch app will allow you to receive and view district purchased updates, apps, books, and content quickly and easily.
NOTE: At a future date you will receive a push notification (a pop-up box will appear on your iPad) to accept to receive apps and books from AirWatch. Make sure to tap the OK/Accept button or you will not be able to download/install district purchased apps.
AirWatch App Not Downloading? Try this...
Step 1. Add Your District Email.
Step 2. Download iTunes U app.
- Click here to open the iTunes U app in App Store.
- In the App Store, click the FREE button.
- In the App Store, click the INSTALL button.
Step 3. Subscribe & explore the Teacher Resources 1:1 HS iPad course.
- Click here to open the GCCISD Teacher Resources 1:1 HS iPad course in iTunes U.
- In iTunes U, click the SUBSCRIBE button.
- In iTunes U, click the GET COURSE button.
- Open the course, click Posts at the bottom of the screen.
- Start with Device Information section and work your way through the course.
NOTE: The course will be updated throughout the year, so check back often.
Still need help?
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist