Week 6: April 20-24, 2020
A Note from Ms. Hoffman
Your assignment is:
- Record yourself playing measures 29-End of the solo and upload it to "Week 37 eLearning Assignment" in canvas.
- Review all of the parts of your solo that you have learned so far.
- Keep up with your daily warm up and scales! Don't forget to keep posting your scale pass-offs on Cluster. (Band placement music is coming soon!)
- If you missed the smore sent out on Saturday, we have a Kendra Scott "Give Back" event benefitting the Staley Band! The promo code is below. A GREAT mothers day gift!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Not many people have been taking advantage of the open zoom meeting so I have decided to go to appointment only meetings.
- My favorite part of my job is teaching students!
- If you would like help on your music, rhythms, note names, positions, or any other question then please request a zoom meeting any time during my office hours by emailing me directly.
In May we are going to start looking at pep tunes! The best way to access them is at THIS LINK. Note that there are a lot of folders and music options. The easiest way to get to YOUR music is by choosing the pdf with your instrument (large). The primary focus in may will be Spiderman, Go Northwestern Go (our fight song) and the Hey song. Beginning Band can also look at Crunch Time- which was added to the packet later so it can be found at THIS LINK. Don't worry too much about this music- this is just for fun right now!
Concert C, My A, 3 sharps, F#, C#, G#!
Concert Db, my Bb, 2 flats, Bb, Eb!
Concert D, my B, 5 sharps, F#, C#, G#, D#, A#!