EQ: Is reproductive cloneing good for mankind?
Pros: About reproductive cloning
2. We could bring back dead people that were important to the world.
3. We could make peacefull protest groups.
4. We could clone dead or extinct animals.
5. We could clone a trustworthy president to live forever.
Cons: About reproductive cloning
2. We are trying to play the role of "God".
3. 70 to 80% of the cloned baby's would have birth defects.
4. There would be a huge public outcry.
5. Many people could sell clones as mass slaves.
6. It would be used for bad things. Ex: Making an Army Of Saddam Hussein.
Questions: About reproductive cloning.
2. What are we missing to clone humans?
3. It is very hard to clone humans b/c we have never done it before.
4. Will we be able to freeze the embrions then defreeze them?
5. Do we have the skills to clone humans?
6. Could this affect the world?Ex: The Butterfly Effect
EQ: Is reproductive cloning good for mankind?
9 Unexpected Outcomes Of Human Cloning. Digital image. Http://io9.com/9-unexpected-outcomes-of-human-cloning-1606556772. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2014.
Animal Biotechnology. Perf. University of California Television (UCTV). N.d. 25 July 2008. Web. 8 Dec. 2014.
Clone 'would Feel Individuality' Digital image. Http://news.bbc.co.uk/. Bbc News, n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2014.
Cloning Dinosaurs. Digital image. Http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2014.
Discovery Communications, n.d. Web.
Human Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer and Cloning. Digital image. Fertstertforum. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2014.
Nüsslein-Volhard, Christiane. "Research Cloning Should Be Allowed but Not Reproductive Cloning." Cloning. Ed. Jacqueline Langwith. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2012. Opposing Viewpoints. Rpt. from "Manipulating the Human Embryo." USA Today Jan. 2011: 30-33. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 4 Dec. 2014.
Pence, Gregory E. "Common Beliefs About Human Cloning Are Myths." Cloning. Ed. Sylvia Engdahl. Detroit: Greenhaven Press, 2006. Contemporary Issues Companion. Rpt. from "The Top Ten Myths About Human Cloning." www.humancloning.org. 2001. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 8 Dec. 2014.