Pride Of Baghdad
poster by Divine
Pride of Baghdad
-He is a laid back chilled guy always showing how fierce he is but also showing the more calmer side of him just don't mess or provoke him.
- Zill symbolizes a concern father worrying about the war and what it does.
- Freedom to Zill is you think that stupid thing knows how to be free
-Safa symbolizes the Sunni Iraqi the oppressors and supporters of Hussein.
- Freedom to Safa is the chance to live freely but also safely even if it means being caged in.
- If the zoo is the price i have to pay for that then so be it.
- She is a symbol of Shia Iraqi wanting to be free of the cage that she was put in and not realizing that the cage in some cases is better.
- Freedom to Noor is the chance to be free with no one over her shoulder to tell her were to go or what to do she really wants to be free, Freedom can't be given only earned