IB MYP Personal Project Evaluations
SAVE THE DATE: Wed. March 30th!!
IB MYP Personal Project Presentation Day Wednesday March 30, 2016
You are invited to come see the amazing
IB MYP Personal Projects
our 10th graders have completed!
IB Middle Years Programme 10th grade students have been working, since last spring, on an independent project on a topic of their choice. Projects are finishing, reflection is occurring and reports are being compiled. We invite you to come see the Project Presentations and assist with evaluations.
- We invite you to be a member of an evaluation team
- Each evaluation team will have 3 members (one of which is the students Supervisor)
- You do NOT need to stay for the entire time
- If you can stay for one or two 20 minute sessions we would greatly appreciate it
- More detailed information to follow
Questions or Need More Information?
Thornton High School
IB MYP Coordinator
Thornton High School IB MYP Personal Project Presentation Day
Wednesday, March 30th, 1-5pm
9351 Washington Street
If you are able to come on this day (even for only a portion of the time) please RSVP!
MORE INFORMATION TO COME!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.