Weekly communication for NP3 Elementary
For Matey Leaders Only:
Week of September 19th
- Conference forms: conference letters/form should be out and getting scheduled! Once you have everything scheduled please send it to Kerry. If you need Marcie, Allyson, Natalie or Isabel at the conference, please send an Outlook calendar item.
- Picture Day is TOMORROW! Tuesday!! Schedule is in Outlook! You will be coming one class at a time. We will have a parent volunteer come get your class when the picture day people are ready. Please e-mail Allyson by Monday afternoon to let her know which class will be going first for your grade level. Remember, we will have parent volunteers as "runners" to come get your class when it is your turn.
For Matey Parents:
Week of September 19th- Announcements
- Congratulations to Ms. Turner's class on winning the Booster's membership drive! Pizza party will be coming your way...
- Picture Day is TOMORROW; Tuesday, September 20th! You can view the Picture Day flyer on our main page (np3k5.com) under "Matey Spotlight".
- Conference week is next week! If you haven't already scheduled your conference, please be sure to get that done. Every day during conference week is a minimum day, release time is 12:45.
- Book fair: we will be holding our first book fair during conference week in the Library! Please swing by to check out the books. The times that the fair will be open are on our website on the calendar (left hand side of main page).
- Natomas 5K is happening October 1st! We can raise some money for our school while practicing a healthy habit. Let's Sharpen the Saw! Flyer on our Booster's page.
- After School Enrichment Classes - Please check out the enrichment classes (Art, Early Engineers, etc.) we will be offering after school by going to www.np3k5.com. Hover over the "Parent" tab and select "After School Programs" to view the flyers.
- Open enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is October 17 - November 17th! You can get the application on our website or in the front office on October 1. This is for new students.
- Reminder: drop off for children starts at 7:55. Please do not drop your students off before that unless they are attending BASE.
- Transportation Update: Due to a shortage of drivers, NUSD is unable to provide transportation service for our NP3 Elementary students at this time. We have been assured that service will be provided as soon as qualified candidates can be hired. NUSD has committed to helping us find a qualified outside contractor if they are unable to find qualified drivers. We will keep you updated on this regularly.