Social Studies Leadership Team
Secondary Educators 2015-16
Lunch is on your own, there is no cost, but pre-registration is required.
Time spent during these meetings is designed to increase clarity of understanding and application of effective social studies education so that all students experience high achievement.
During these meeting teachers will
- Collaboratively plan and work on future implementation of the newly revised State Standards and Expectations
- Learn about ways to incorporate SAT Review and preparation
Learn about MI free eBook Project
Collaborate on summative assessment development and use of the new World History testlets
Learn about improving the implementation of formative assessment process
Continue discussing and sharing ideas about implementing effective grading practices
- Participate in round table discussion to identify collaboration opportunities
- Deepen understanding of Social Studies
- Deepen understanding of Google Drive
First of Four Meeting Dates
Monday, Oct. 12th, 7:30am-2:30pm
2413 W Maple Ave
Day 3: Tuesday, February 9, 2016, Room 102AB
Day 4: Thursday, March 3, 2016, Room 102AB
All Session will be 7:30 to 2:30. Lunch is on your own and there is no cost to participate.