Wrapping Up 2019-2020
That's A Wrap!
WOW! What an amazing end to an unforgettable year! This year we grew stronger and smarter together! We are better readers, athletes, musicians, artists, middle schoolers, human beings! I am sad we didn't get to finish our year how we started-- together-- but I know that each grade level had an amazing year, filled with ELITE experiences, opportunities, and even challenges and we are ready to wrap it up and get rolling for the 2020-2021 school year!
Thank you to our community, parents, teachers, staff, and scholars for your support and hard work all year, and especially during eLearning! We are better for this experience and we are better together- -and I look forward to an awesome summer and opening our doors for the 2020-2021 school year!
- Device Return begins Monday! Please return your device drive-thru style from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM each day this week. Pull up as you would for dismissal and a staff member will come to your car to check off and collect your device! Please bring your device and your charger that you signed out at the start of eLearning! See you then!
- Grades will be released on May 21st. You will have access to final grades through the Powerschool Portal. If you would like a hard copy final report, please stop by the main office. Please email Mrs. Franks with questions: email@example.com
- Yearbooks will be in the week of June 1st. We will contact you to let you know how to pick them up
- Candy Money is due! Please pay on My Payments Plus OR return your unsold candy boxes and/or money when you return your device. You are responsible for this money, so please let us know if there are any issues.
- Honors Day! We will be honoring our grade levels for highest MAP achievements, PBIS Scholars of the Month awards, highest reading achievements on May 21st.
- Rising Redskins! We have lots of amazing and elite things planned for our Rising 6th-grade class. Our first event will our final episode of #BeBCMS Cribs where we will go on a virtual tour! Then we will release a Rising Redskins FLIPGRID where you will meet all your new teachers! And finally, we will cap it off with a Rising Redskin Opening Night on Tuesday, July 21st at 5:30 PM! Stay tuned for details!
- Summer Book Choice Boards will be released in June!