Computer Lab Norms
Let's leave the lab ready for the next group of students!
White Oak Elementary Lab Expectations
- Computers are for use in the lab. If you have a special request, please see Mrs. Neely.
- After using a computer, put it back in the charging cart.
- Headphones and mice are available for your use; please put them away when you are finished.
- If you use the HDMI switch, put the cords away when finished.
- Push in your chair before leaving.
- Use a quiet voice when collaborating to respect others working in the lab.
- Look around to make sure you take all of your materials with you.
- Ask questions! Your teachers are here to help you.