Creswell School District - 9/16/21
In this update:
- Message from the Superintendent
- Back to School Highlights
- COVID-19 Updates
- How You Can Help Keep Kids in School
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications
Message from Superintendent Mike Johnson
During the past several weeks, our teams spent a great deal of time instituting health and safety measures designed to promote a safe return to full-time in person learning and working together to expand our skills as educators and administrators. During our all-district kick-off event, Dr. Rob Hess provided an inspiring talk and reminded staff about the importance of teamwork, culture, decisions, feedback, and balance as we usher in the school year.
Back to School Highlights
How You Can Help Keep Students in School
- Requesting that families and staff limit their non-essential gatherings with people from other households and, if they must, suggesting that they gather outdoors and wear masks.
- Asking those who are eligible to get vaccinated.
- Having schools host early events like back-to-school activities online or outdoors when possible.
If your student is feeling ill, please keep them home from school and contact the school. Notify the school of any COVID-19 exposures within your household. Wash your hands. Wear face coverings when you can't physically distance. By working together and doing our parts, we can help keep students in school and learning.