HR Week at a Glance
Week of July 30
Week at a Glance
Admin Academy - Nut & Bolts Day (Kim C/B, Missy, Eric & Kitty presenting all day)
Sara - out
Kristi - vacation all week
Tuesday, July 31
New Hire Orientation - Paraprofessional Only
Department Mtg - 4:00 Dr. Warren attending
Wednesday, August 1
Thursday, August 2
Friday, August 3
Enjoy your day!
- New Hire Orientation Tuesday - please wear your maroon/mustard tshirt with appropriate attire. We will be running an abbreviated schedule that morning.
- Did you see the new Help Desk procedures from Chris Lee? Additional information below!
- Here's a link to the Padlet we used at the HR Retreat last week!
- Thank you all for an outstanding HR Retreat! Your input was vital to the vision and direction of our department.
- Don't forget to swap out your district issued laptop for a new model!
How are we consistently creating the culture of service within our department?
New Help Desk Procedures: From NISD Technology Dept
The Technology Division is proud to announce the official launch of our new helpdesk program. Effective tomorrow (6/28/2018) you can start submitting helpdesk tickets at helpdesk.nisdtx.org. To do so, click on the Self Service Portal and log-in with your standard NISD login credentials. Please be aware the helpdesk in Eduphoria is no longer in use.
You can also access the new helpdesk on the NISD portal page or from the NISD staff resources section of the website. This new system is designed to be user friendly, however, if you have problems accessing or using the new system please call 817.698.1000 for help. You can also reach the helpdesk by email at email@example.com.
Who in HR have you witnessed going the extra mile for our customers? Give them a shout out!
Looking Ahead: August
August 7 - New Hire Orientation
August 10 - Last Friday off!
August 13 - New Teacher Breakfast! (Get those pompoms ready!) / Board Meeting
August 14 - New Hire Orientation
August 16 - Student Teacher Orientation
August 21 - Convocation
August 27 - First Day of School! Board Mtg
Out for 2 days - make up 3 hours
Out for 3 days - apply 1/2 additional sick, personal or vacation plus make up .5 hours
Please communicate with your supervisor to ensure that appropriate time is recorded for you.