News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - March 4, 2022
Monday, March 7th: PTO Meeting - 7PM in the Warwick Library
*We have a PTO Executive Board position still available for the 2022-23 school year: co-treasurer. if you are interested in this position, please e-mail Mrs. Adelman (email@example.com)
Thursday, March 10th: End of 2nd Trimester - Early Dismissal (1st - 6th grade) - Warwick is a "C" school - Dismissal at 12:25PM
Thursday, March 17th: Early Dismissal (1st - 6th grade) - Parent Conferences - No Kindergarten
Friday, March 18th: Early Dismissal (1st - 6th grade) -Parent Conferences - No Kindergarten
The next session of Young Rembrandts will be Thursday, March 24th (there are no classes on Thursday, March 10th and Thursday, March 17th).
Warwick PTO News and Updates
- Our next PTO Meeting will be Monday, March 7th at 7PM in the Warwick Library
- PTO meetings will be held on Monday, March 7th, Monday, April 11th, Monday, May 9th, and Tuesday, June 7th.
- Friday, April 8th: K.I.S.S. Event (Kids Invite Someone Special) Movie Under the Stars - flyer below
- iRun4Life: Registration is now open - please see below.
- Are you looking for some new Warwick Spirit Wear! Click here! For the next two weeks use the code Spirit320-fs for 25% off. See flyer below!
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Dear Parents of Students in Grades 3-6,
For more than twenty years, Pennsylvania has tested the academic abilities of students using the Pennsylvania System of Student Assessment (PSSA). All students are included in this testing, with exclusions
- Tuesday, April 26th – AM
- Thursday, April 28th – AM
- Friday, April 29th – AM
- Thursday, May 5th – AM
- Friday, May 6th – AM
- Monday, May 9th – Two sessions – Times TBD
The results of PSSA tests will be forwarded to Warwick, and will be distributed to parents. The PSSA test scores will become a part of each student’s academic record.
For additional information about the PSSA testing process please visit the Central Bucks School District website Curriculum Assessment Page: http://www.cbsd.org/domain/65 .
Should you have any questions about the testing, do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mrs. Amy M. Adelman
Electronic Device Notification
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.