By Jessica Ravi
Saving Water Indoors
We can save water indoors by:
- Don't let water run while shaving, brushing teeth or washing your face.
- Take shorter showers, usually around 4 minuits.
- Re-use water from the tap that can be used to water the garden.
- Turn of light switches when not in use, as they use up water.
- Get a higher stared fridge, washing machine, etc.
Saving water Outdoors
We can save water outdoors by:
- Don't water your grass in winter when it is un-necassary.
- Do not hoes down your driveway/ side walk, use a broom and sweep the leaves away.
- Install water sprinklers that are the most water efficient for each use.
- If you have a swimming pool, consider a new water saving filter.
- Get native plants, which don not need to be watered as often.