WELCOME TO STUDENT SERVICES
where every student matters and every moment counts
A Comprehensive Counselling Program Plan
- Educational Counselling
- Personal / Social Counselling
- Career Counselling
- D2L Counselling Course-where you can find information on topics such as anxiety, depression,test taking strategies etc.
- Our livebinder - where you can find post-secondary information and more ( see below)
- Information for students and parents on our school twitter and Facebook sites
We care about what you know ...
All grade 10 students participate in a one hour seminar to increase their awareness regarding the issues and concerns regarding suicide ideation for teens. (Canada Mental Health)
Mental Health Symposium
An anti-bullying initiative. It's More Than A Day It's A Way. A partnership with Mount Royal University, Centennial High School to support the zero tolerance bullying stance of our Bishop Carroll Professional Learning Community.
- Career Counselling We also have a Career Practitioner to assist you
- Post-secondary fairs and information sessions
- Career Speed Dating – an opportunity for parents to be involved: ( see video below )
- English 1101 A university Course while still in High School (offered second semester)
Transitioning to University: A unique partnership with Mount Royal University where students can complete a University level English Course while in high school.
Some Tools we believe will help you ...
We are here to help and support YOU in Student Services
Mrs. Cutforth will greet you and help you as you enter Student Services
Mrs. K. Haraburda Office Assistant
Mr. Manderson Career Practitioner