Wood County Prevention
Otsego Local Schools Week of January 11th
January Appreciation Celebration - MLK
The Otsego Teen Institute Leadership Group will be hosting a fun activity each month until the end of the year. In January, they will be having all Jr. High students in grades 6-8 write what their dream is on a cloud in honor of Martin Luther King Day on January 18th. Students will be completing this during their library visit during the week of January 18th. TI members will be volunteering during lunch to help the Jr. High students. The dreams will then be displayed on the bulletin board in the Jr. High as shown in the image below.
2016 Wood County Junior Teen Institute Retreat
Expect Respect Support Group
Do you want to donate & become a sponsor for Youth Olympics?
Youth Olympics Volunteers
Everyone is welcome to volunteer!
Youth Olympics Kick-Off
Emily Cornish, On-Site Prevention Specialist
- Problem Identification (Referrals: Behavior, AOD use, social support)
- Life Skills Education Classes in HS & MS
- Expect Respect Support Group (Healthy relationships, & dating violence awareness)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Trainer
- Wood County Youth Olympics Planning Committee Member
- Teen Institute Leadership Advisor
- Opiate Task Force Member for Wood County
- Prevention Committee Member for the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board (OCDPB)