-Basics for Visual Representation and Data Analysis
What do you want to learn in Excel basic? How can you use this in your classroom?
The Learner will:
- Become familiar with terminology used in Microsoft Excel
- Create a simple workbook
- Write a simple formula
- Create a simple chart
- Sort a simple text chart
- Learn how to format cells
- Learn how to add columns
- Learn how to add borders
Objectives and Standards Addressed
"ISTE Standards for Teachers: Use resulting data to inform learning and teaching"
PLC guiding questions
1. What is it we want our students to know?
2. How will we know if they have learned it?
3. What will we do for those who have not shown mastery?
4. How will we enrich/extend the learning for those who have demonstrated success?