Social Media Do's and Don'ts
How to keep yourself safe on social media
Many people use modern social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. However, there are some basic do's and don'ts everyone should learn and follow.
The Do's and Don'ts
- Do: Keep your profile updated, make sure you are fairly active.
- Don't: Post a lot of sad things, or anything about your everyday life.
- Do: Pay attention to the purpose of posts and comments and report them if they are hurtful.
- Don't: Give out personal information: your address or where you are going for a few days.
- Do: Ignore people who try to make you feel bad.
- Don't: Bully others, they might do the same back.