September 4, 2018
Our Super Hero Staff Welcoming Our Students Back to Washington!
Curriculum Night is Thursday, September 6th
Thursday, September 6 - Knights on the Run Kick-off
Thursday, September 6 - Curriculum Night
6:30pm PACE and English Learners
7:00pm Classroom teacher presentations
7:30pm Repeat of classroom teacher and English Learners presentations
Tuesday, September 11 - 5th grade band/orchestra recruitment night at Hubble and Monroe 4:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday, September 13 - 5th grade band/orchestra recruitment night at Edison and Franklin 4:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday, September 13 - PTA Dine-Out at Culver's on Schmale Rd. - Mrs. Craig will wait tables from 5:30pm-8:00pm
Monday, September 17 - Knights on the Run Spirit Day - Wear a favorite team jersey or T-shirt
Tuesday, September 18 - Knights on the Run Spirit Day - Crazy hair or hat
Tuesday, September 18 - PTA Meeting 7pm
Wednesday, September 19 - PTA Knights on the Run - Wear team color
Thursdsay, September 20 - Rain Date for PTA Knights on the Run
Friday, September 21 - NO SCHOOL - Inservice Day
Wednesday, September 26 - Hearing and Vision Screening
Thursday, September 27 - WatchDOGS Kick-Off 6:30pm-7:30pm
Friday, September 28 - Picture Day
- Please pack your child the necessary utensils, napkins, straws, etc. The ones we have in the lunchroom are for students who purchase a meal from our food service.
- Please try to pack items that your child can eat independently. It's a good idea to practice opening containers and putting straws in juice packets at home, so your child knows what to do.
- Please do NOT pack glass containers ilke Mason jars and Pyrex. Broken glass would create a safety issue for our students.
- Mrs. Mary Moore - School Supply Kits
- Mrs. Beth Corsello - Front Entry Bulletin Board
- Mrs. Katie Alongi - Ice Cream Social Chairperson
- Mrs. Meg Chapman - Staff Appreciation Breakfast