3 YEAR OLDS
What is Preschool?
Preschool programming is designed with our youngest learners in mind. Three year olds will receive instruction in English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science and Social Sciences, Art, and more! They will also experience a variety of opportunities meant to support social development, including peer and adult interaction. Students must be 3 by August 31, 2021.
What do I need to know?
- Daily meal and snacks included
- Half-day options available
- Days and hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Students MUST be toilet trained
Our preschool programs are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, 150 N. 18th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85007, 602-364-2539. Inspection reports are available at each preschool site.
- Without extended care: $689 per month
- With extended care: $878 per month
- Classes taught by certified Early Childhood Education teachers
- Rigorous academic curriculum to support literacy, math skills, STEM and social, emotional learning
How do I get more information or help?
Visit or contact CUSD Community Education at:
How can I sign up?
Sign up now in two steps:
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
- All registration is completed online at the link below.
- A $75 fee is due at time of registration.
- The first month’s tuition fee is billed on August 1.
- Click here to visit CUSD Community Education to set up your account and pay the registration fee to secure a space in the program of your choice for your child.
STEP 2: BRING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL
After completing the online registration process, please bring the required documents listed below to:
- Conley Elementary at 500 S. Arrowhead Drive, Chandler 85224. Please call the school at (480) 812-6200 to confirm summer hours.
- Santan Elementary at 1550 E. Chandler Hts. Rd., Chandler 85249. Please call the school at (480) 883-4700 to confirm summer hours.
- Riggs Elementary at 6930 S. Seville Blvd W. Gilbert, AZ 85298. Please call the school at 480-224-3400 to confirm summer hours.
- State Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency
Both steps in the registration process must be completed before your child can attend his/her 1st day of school on July 21, 2021.