How To Be Sure You Get The Best?
Serviced Apartment - How To Be Sure You Get The Best?
A serviced apartment is a fully furnished housing unit that can be a great alternative to expensive and luxurious hotels. These apartments are a perfect choice for:
· Leisure travelers who wish to be pampered with a luxurious lifestyle on vacations.
· Business travelers who like to experience ‘home away from home’.
· Groups of families and friends who would like to save some moolah during a group travel.
But, how do travelers go about ensuring they get the best bang for their buck while choosing a serviced apartment? Here are some tips:
Location, Location, Location!
The realtor’s mantra for location holds true for serviced apartments too.
Most sought after serviced apartments are those that are located in the heart of the city, with easy access to shopping, sight-seeing spots, airport, and public transportation. For example, in populous cities like Serviced Apartments Mumbai offered by Lalco Residency, which has prime access to both commercial and financial centers of the city are preferred by travellers when compared to its competitors.
What Services To Look For?
Few of the key services to keep in mind while choosing a serviced apartment are
1. Service Staff - A sign of a great serviced apartment is one that has 24/7 service staff. Basic list of services provided by staff must include housekeeping, dry cleaning and laundry and concierge services.
2. Transportation services - An invaluable service for both business as well as leisure travelers. Transportation services must offer airport or railway station shuttles, taxi/limousine services, and shuttle services to nearby shopping centers etc.
3. Business services - Business travelers will especially appreciate the services like conference rooms, broadband Wi-Fi internet, printing, fax, video conferencing etc. provided by a good serviced apartment. These services will allow travelers to continue their business without any disruption.
What Amenities To Look For?
While searching for a good serviced apartment, some of the indispensable factors that a tourist must look into are:
1. Spacious Accommodation - A serviced apartment should offer guests much more space than an equivalent hotel room. Unlike hotel rooms that offer a bedroom and a bathroom, serviced apartments must offer separate, fully-equipped kitchen/dining room, and a well-furnished living room along with bedroom/s and bathroom/s. This means the tourist is not just confined to a bedroom, but also has the comfort of a home away from home.
2. Furnishing- Serviced apartments should have high class furnishing that includes home entertainment gadgets, high quality furniture in living room and bedrooms, and classy toiletries. Many apartments also offer in-room massage services, swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness rooms, game rooms and several other amenities.
3. Convenience of in-house kitchen - The flexibility of enjoying home-cooked meals away from home is priceless. Kitchen is the best amenity for business travelers who crave for home cooked meals on longer stays. For families on vacation, kitchens play invaluable role in catering to the special dietary needs of family members without the stress of finding the right food away from home. A decent serviced apartment should provide adequate in-house kitchen facilities to meet the tourist’s needs.
Best Service Apartments in Mumbai need to be functional as well as maintain their aesthetic value. While some choose to scale new heights at the cost of customer service, some others like Lalco Residency in Mumbai believe in prioritizing the customer above everything else. Hence, tourists must ensure that their search begins and ends with their needs being met, while looking out for the best serviced apartment.