Setting Up Your Classroom to Thrive
Interactive Virtual Workshop
August 3rd, 2018 / 9:30am -12:30pm
Wall Space is Valuable!
Benefits of Attending
- See pictures of classrooms that are setup with Balanced Literacy being the goal!
- Explore ideas for making all areas student-centered.
- Examine storage ideas for books and journals.
- Learn about organizing classroom libraries for students.
- Learn about anchor chart storage that works best for students.
- Explore flexible seating options.
- Walk away with ideas and printables to help you in setting up your classroom.
Meet the Presenter!
August 3rd, 2018 / 9:30am - 12:30pm / Online
$99 per participant
Contact us for early bird and group discounts!
Early Bird Discount in offered through June 25th, 2018.
3 Hours of Professional Development Credit Will Be Awarded
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. EVEN IF IT IS AHEAD OF YOUR PAYMENT. This will let us know to reserve you a seat for the training in the event we have a sold out event.
You can register by Faxing, Calling, or Emailing your registration form in.
To pay by credit card, call our office at (817) 583-1290. We will send you a link to pay your registration fee online through our billing system. Credit Card payments must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the the training.
To pay by purchase order, submit your district PO by email or fax. Please make PO's payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates. Purchase Orders must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training. Please contact us if you require a W9 form.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to Kelly Harmon & Associates and mail to 26440 White Eagle Drive San Antonio, TX 78260. Checks must be received before the date of the seminar to receive the official link to the training.
Call (817) 583-1290
Fax (972) 369-7327
For more Information Please contact us!
Setting Up Your Classroom Webinar
Friday, Aug. 3rd, 9:30am
This is an online event.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.