NPA Family Update
September 12, 2022
Getting into the NPA Groove
Assignment sheet #2 given this week has 20 days of ADA. The sample shown below is a Monday student. Please ask to see your student's new assignment sheet after the teacher meeting this week. Below is a quick tutorial video (3 minutes) on the anatomy of an assignment sheet.
As usual, NPA parents/guardians/caregivers are welcome at any student meeting. We hope this year is off to a strong academic start for your student. Let us know if you need any assistance.
NPA Counselor Karla Aaron
In this Edition:
- Understanding the Assignment Sheet Video
- Recording of Back to School Night NPA Style Fall 2022
- Apex online learning "tips and tricks" video
- NPA Parent/Guardian/Community Site Council Representative Confirmation Needed
- NPA Class of 2023 families - "Keeping up with your Senior"
- Student Center Tutoring Hours and Days
- Community Event sponsored by Let's Talk Nevada County for Suicide Awareness Month
- Nevada County Community Safety Summit event information
- Sierra College Preview Day RSVP information
Understanding the NPA Assignment Sheet (3 Mins)
Back to School "Night" NPA Style 2022 (6.5 Mins)
Apex Courses - Tips & Tricks to navigate toward success (9 Mins)
NPA Class of 2023 - Keeping up with Your Senior
Resources and support for the parents of these seniors will be communicated soon.
OCTOBER 1, 2022 is the date the FAFSA and the Going Merry (district scholarship platforms) open. We will have assistance, tips, and experts available to help you navigate these important steps.
Community School Safety Meetings - 2 locations
Sierra Preview Day - Oct. 1, 2022
Click here to register https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sierra-college-preview-day-2022-tickets-392653034797