April K-2 Newsletter
Seesaw and Poetry Integration
Seesaw & Poetry
Magnetic Poetry: View this search to see activities that provide students the words, and have them create their own renditions of a poem. Then, let students view each other's work to see the many variations that can be made with the same set of words to choose from!
The following K-2 Seesaw Activities have been built using Schoolwide resources). If you're interested in learning how to build activities like these that use Schoolwide texts/resources, stay tuned for the summer program coming soon!
- Kindergarten Act It Out! (Schoolwide Activity)
- Kindergarten Stop and Sketch (Schoolwide Activity)
- 1st Grade Words that POP! (Schoolwide Activity)
- 1st Grade Venn Diagram (Schoolwide: One Big Rain Text)
- 2nd Grade Poetry Fluency Practice - Under the Sea (Schoolwide Text)
- 2nd Grade Poetry Fluency Practice - Rocking Chair (Schoolwide Text)