By: Danielle Hepler
- The mother is mostly in charge
- The father is expected to work
- The mother will usually watch over the children and their activities througout the day
- The father is only asked permission for major issues
- In most cases, the women do not work.
- Children typically begin chores at the age of eight
- Girls usually work in the kitchen
- Boys do more physically challenging jobs
- When the children grow up they are expected to care for their parents retirement.
Why Peruvians Are Differnt From Other Countries
- Many Peruvians have a close relationship with their very distant relatives
Peruvian Belief on Family
- Peruvians believe it is importaint to stay close with relatives.
"Subscriber Area Only." CultureGrams Online Database:. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Mar. 2014.