Cloning: Fun facts
- It is good because it can help people who lose organs, can bring back endangered animals, etc
- It is bad because it can possibly hurt someone, and won't make an EXACT copy of the person (remember the video?), etc
- Dolly the sheep was the first mammal to be cloned
- Cloning is when a copy of something is made
- Clones are made by copying their DNA, or genetic material
We are fifth graders at Morris Brandon who really liked working on this project together. Our names are: Bailey Diamond, Dotsie Jones, Lucy Eagleson, and Anisa Mitchell. If you have any questions about our Exhibition topic... ASK THEM! We will always answer them in the best way possible!!! We all hope you enjoyed learning about cloning! Bye!