ECS Appy Hour
Classroom iPad Passcodes
We are seeing a large number of iPads coming to us with passcodes on them that no one knows mostly due to them being set up by staff members who are no longer here.
Please take a couple minutes to fill out this form with your iPad passcode(s) so they are accessible in case you are not here.
Tools for the Classroom
- I recently added an app to PreK classroom iPads called Scribble Press - Creative Book Maker. Create class books or individual student books and add them to Seesaw. Here is a blog post on one way to use it with preschoolers.
- I recently stumbled upon a fairly new web tool called Classroomscreen.com. It is a web-page you can go to and set it up with several different web tools, text/reminders for students, pictures, etc. and project it on your screen. Some of its capabilities include...
-a work symbol
-a traffic light
-random name picker
-draw a picture
-select a language
- Seesaw Blogs: Please paste your Seesaw blog URL on this document so that I can link it to your name on the ECS website.
- Also, if you haven't already done so, please send me your Curriculum Night presentation so I can link it to the campus website Resource tab.
Upcoming Tech PD
Seesaw's September PD in Your PJs: CLICK HERE for the calendar.
Coming in October: Register in Eduphoria.
- Everything Google (Online): Whether you are new to Google or have been using it for a while, this class has something for you. This ONLINE class consists of numerous one-hour modules covering various Google skills from Drive to Sites to Add-ons, plus a whole lot more.
- Everything Collaboration (Online): Collaboration is an important element in a successful, student-centered classroom. This class will be comprised of various modules featuring websites, apps, and tools that support and promote collaborative efforts in the classroom.
- Everything Communication (Online): Communication is an important element in a successful, student-centered classroom. This class will be comprised of various modules featuring websites, apps, and tools that support and promote communication efforts in the classroom.