Clases de español.
Spanish I and Spanish II
What is new?
Spanish I- they have been learning verbs and how to answer questions with verbs. We had a questions and answers session in Spanish and everyone did an awesome job. I told the students to practice what they know with their other teachers.
Spanish II- has done an awesome with the past tenses- the preterite and the imperfect. They completed their projects and they were great. The presentations were awesome. Some students presented their biographies and other students presented stories. Now we have moved on to the subjunctive to express their hopes, wishes and dreams. As always they are doing an awesome job with that as well.
All of my students rock!!..
A few things.........
- try to use the restroom during the 5 minutes between class. I want you to be in class so you don't miss any instruction time.
- Review the notes each night, so you can better yourself.
- Be respectful with each other.
Extra Learning Opportunity for September and October 2015
This is your opportunity to earn points added to your lowest grade quiz or test grade. This is what you need to do:
Hispanic Hertitage Month.
1. You must research 1 hispanic person in the following areas:
- an artist- singer, actor, writer etc...
- a national hero
- a sports personality.
2. Write a short script about the person, it must be a minimum of 5 sentences. Ex. Es el presidente de... , Es el escritor de... Se llama... Keep it basic.
3. Use powerpoint to create your presentation and to display all of your research. Your powerpoint must include a picture of the person and the script.
4. When finished, submit assignment in my teacher website.
This extra learning opportunity is due on October 23, 2015 by midnight. This opportunity is worth 10 points.
If you have any questions please contact me.
Click the link below- September-October 2015