All Things Fisher Family
Student & Parent Newsletter October 2-6, 2023
2023-24 PJFMS Volleyball Semifinal Action October 2nd
The Firebirds Volleyball team will face Riverside Middle School at 5:30PM on Monday, October 2nd in Final Four action at Fisher Middle School. Get there and get loud as our girls try for their first ever appearance in the championship game which will be held on October 4th.
PTSA Penny Wars October 2nd-6th
Julie Valentine Center to Visit 6th Grade October 4th-6th
Car Line Reminders
* Pull all the way around the car line to the supervisor in the road. Do not stop in the middle just because you see your child. They will make their way to you when the cars stop.
* We load as a group and leave as a group. We call Load and No More Loading. Your student should never advance to your vehicle while cars are moving.
* We dismiss at 3:15PM. We are seeing an increase in the number of students still at Fisher an hour or later from the time school gets out. Please make arrangements to get your student picked up BEFORE 4:00. Please know that students' ability to attend extracurricular events may be affected by repeated late pick-up's.
Reminder! Fall Picture Day October 9th
Orchestra Region Auditions to be Held Saturday, October 7th (See Mr. Purcell w/ Q's)
Birdwatchers Program at PJFMS
FISHER MIDDLE SCHOOL CALENDAR
Here is the link to the calendar:
Parent Back Pack
Parents are strongly encouraged to create a Backpack account for their children. Greenville County Schools uses Backpack to provide parents with the most recent news and information about our schools. The Backpack for Parents account also provides parents, guardians, or contacts with a central place to sign in to:
- View their student's information including demographics, attendance, classes, grades, lunch balances, and test scores
- Apply or register their student to Special Focus schools and programs (Fine Arts Center, Career Centers, etc.)
- Receive alerts and notifications regarding their students
- View their student's school and contact information
- Manage parent and contact information for their students
Click the link for instructions.
Dress Code Visual Guide
Click HERE to access 2023-24 Redo/Retake Procedures
Late Work Procedures
Click HERE to access 2023-24 Late Work Procedures
2023-24 PJFMS Dress Code
Click HERE to access 2023-24 Dress Code