B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: Pets Need Care
- Letters of the week: K and L
- February 9th: Registration opens to currently enrolled families (Don't Miss This!!!)
- Valentines Exchange: February 9 - 11
Reminders / Notes
- We will do a Class Valentines Exchange the week of February 9 -11. We will be decorating bags for our Valentines. We use this as another way to work on letter recognition by putting the Valentines in each friends bag. See the class list below. We have 12 boys.
- Registration: For 4 Days, stop by the desk on Tuesday 2/9, 3 Days stop by the desk on Wednesday 2/10, 2 Days stop by the desk on Thursday 2/11, Not sure what you want, stop by the desk Friday 2/12. If you have questions please call 972-238-7289.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Star
- Color: Yellow
- Counting: 5 and 10 (5 points and 10 sides)
- Bible Verse / Song: "I am with you always." Matthew 28:20
- Frog Street Press: Star (A.K.A. Stella Star)
- Calendar: February, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the letter construction I and J, cutting paper in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, mail box, puzzles, crayons, markers, color stick matching, stretching bands on pegs, stickers, a science tray making: a rainbow chemical reaction and pop beads in our centers.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. Thank you Ms. Hannelore for reading while I was sick.
- For Art, we finger painted with yellow paint on Tuesday. We painted with ice on the letter I on Wednesday. We put Jesus Stickers on the letter J Thursday. Friday (I'm not sure what they did) We were going to draw to music . We had so much fun this week!!!
- We read: "Star", "Isabella Inchworm", "Jungle Jim", "My New Friend is Fun!", "Firefighter Ted", "Alphablock", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "Sheep in a Jeep", "My many colored days", "Count the Monkeys", "Don't let the pigeon stay up late!", and "Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs!". Our favorite book this week was "Alphablock"
Link to our Shutterfly site:
Class List for Valentine Exchange