News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- 100th Day!... We had so much fun on Monday! Please look below for details!
- Father & Daughter Dance... If your daughter is interested in attending our February 16th dance, please make sure to buy your tickets by the deadline. Last year the dance completely sold out and there were no tickets sold at the door!
- Spring Pictures... Our spring individual and whole class picture will be on Monday, February 5th. Please try to be here to our whole class can be pictured together!
Remember to send RED folders and library books in on Thursdays!
No School... Remember there is no school for students on Friday, February 9th and Monday, February 19th.
Conferences... You will be getting information soon about scheduling our spring conference! The early release days are February 21 and 22, students will get out of school at 12:50pm on those days.
Counting to 100!
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **